HOUSE & SAFTEY RULES < PDF Download
By completing the property rental agreement (RA) through Alpenglow Vacation Rentals Inc, wherein the RA points to the house & safety rules here (below) and the MBVR rules (below), booking guests, and anyone visiting guests ‘on premises’ or while at Mt Bachelor Village Resort, hereby agrees to abide by all rules contained herein.
NOTE: Please advise any children in your party of all safety rules
- Check-in time is after 4 p.m. and check out is 11 a.m. or earlier.
- Upon arrival at the Mt Bachelor condo, if you find any damage to property or items/appliances therein, please promptly report these defects to Alpenglow Vacation Rentals @ 541-385-7100 or 877-437-5957. They will make every reasonable effort to have repairs made quickly.
- Occupancy shall be limited to a maximum of 4 people. Exceeding maximum occupancy or any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and guests will not be permitted to check-in or may have to immediately vacate the property.
- Loud and raucous parties are NOT permitted and will be grounds for eviction. Remember the unofficial city slogan; “Be nice, you’re in Bend.” In that spirit and out of courtesy to nearby residents, keep noise to a minimum before 7:30 a.m. and after 10 p.m. City of Bend has a noise ordinance that, translated from legalese, says: “be reasonable, courteous and not unnecessarily loud.”
- This is a NO SMOKING household! That means there is NO smoking of any substance anywhere on the property, including the outside deck. If anyone in your party feels the need to light-up, make sure they find another venue. There may be a few ‘smoker-outposts’ (butt disposal stands) outside the MBVR Conference Center (about 25 yards from the property) along with a few benches. NOTE: If someone in your party violates the non-smoking rule, the reserving guest’s Visa or MasterCard will be charged to sanitize, restore and clean entire home and areas affected. This can be an expensive and time-consuming process. Thanks in advance for respecting this rule.
- Illicit (non-prescription) drug use or possession while on the property is NOT allowed and is grounds for eviction.
- NO PETS of any kind are allowed on/in the property. If you happen to befriend a MBV coyote or bobcat, that’s fine… but they are not allowed inside!
- To minimize any possible damage (e.g. scratches and watermarks) to furniture, please use coasters and placemats (provided) for your food and beverages.
- There is one (1) assigned space in the covered carport. Remaining covered parking has been assigned to other condominium owners and they sincerely appreciate when others respect their reserved space. There is ample ‘second car’ parking only steps away from the carports.
- If you have forgotten or lost the door entry code, or for some other reason find yourself “locked-out,” please do NOT attempt to break-in. Contact Alpenglow Vacation Rentals @ 541-385-7100 or 877-437-5957. If there is an ‘after hours’ emergency, Alpenglow can be reach @ 541-306-9332.
- Guests and any of their visitors agree to indemnify and hold harmless Alpenglow Vacation Rentals Inc. and the owner of the property in the event of any form or type of personal injury or death occurring in and/or around premises during your stay or upon arrival or departure.
EMERGENCY CARE: In the event of any serious or life threatening health or safety emergency, dial 911 Bend’s largest hospital is St Charles Medical Center located @ 2500 NE Neff Road, Bend.
The Bend Memorial Clinic also has urgent care facilities in the Old Mill at 815 SW Bond Street Bend, OR 97702 … about 1 mile from Mt Bachelor Village Resort.
911 EMERGENCY: There is no landline phone in the property and you will need to use your cellular phone in the event of a 911 EMERGENCY.
HOT TUB SAFETY RULES < PDF Download
Use of hot-tub is at your own risk!
- Shower thoroughly before you enter the hot-tub (keeps the hot-tub clean for all). Also shower thoroughly after using the hot-tub so that any tub chemical-residue is washed away.
- Do not exceed HotSprings Jetsetter NXT capacity (3 adults). No one under the age of 18 may use the hot-tub without adult supervision.
- Do not use the hot-tub while alone. Drowning is always a risk when you are immersed in water; hence it is wise to have a responsible co-tubber who can look out for you. Use good judgment and do not spend too much time in the tub.
- Do not use the hot-tub if you are (or have):
- Ill or not feeling well
- A diabetic condition
- High blood pressure
- A heart condition
- Open wounds
- Impaired by alcohol, drugs or medications
- Always use the safety rail and stair steps when entering or exiting the hot-tub.
- Make sure the hot-tub cover is in its full upright position before you enter the tub. Flip over one half of the cover and the ‘lift assist’ will allow you to raise the other half to an upright position.
- When done ‘hot-tubing’ use the remote to turn-off the tubs’ jets and lights and return remote to its caddy. Replace (lower and secure) the hot-tub cover. Never leave the hot-tub uncovered. Covering the tub saves energy, and most importantly, may prevent an accidental drowning.
- In the event of any health emergency, dial 911.
GENERAL HOUSE SAFETY RULES:
- Icy conditions may exist (decks, driveway and outside areas) during cool/cold weather and tenants/guests should use due caution when outside.
- No horseplay or running on outside decks! Never sit on or lean over deck railings! Always use staircase and railing when entering or exiting the hot-tub.
- Never leave burning candles nor any flame unattended at the property. Turn off gas fireplace and extinguish any candles if/when you leave the property … even for a ‘short walk.’
- Please use caution when using the outside grill. Keep small children away from any flames or hot surfaces. Never leave a grill with open flames unattended. Shut off gas valve and make sure flames are fully extinguished when done grilling.
GUEST RESPONSIBILITIES UPON DEPARTURE:
- Check out by 11 a.m. NOTE: The front door access entry code will change after checkout time (11 a.m.) and you may be locked out if you have not departed by that hour. If you have any questions about check out procedures, please contact Alpenglow offices: 115 NW Oregon Avenue, Suite 9 Bend OR 97701 @ 541-385-7100 or toll free @ 1-877-437-5957
- Make sure all audio-visual equipment and computers have been powered-down. Read AV Equipment Page for more info.
- Turn off the Keurig coffee maker.
- Please turn off the gas fireplace (upper switch next to patio/deck door) and also turn thermostat down or to the “OFF” position.
- Please wash dishes (thank you), bag trash and deposit in MBVR garbage dumpster (across from carport).
- All doors and windows must be locked.
- Please promptly report any mechanical failures upon departure.
- Please double check to make sure you have all of your belongings. If you later find that you have left something behind, please contact Alpenglow Vacation Rentals @ 541-385-7100 or 877-437-5957 They will make every effort to retrieve and return your belongings.
Thank you and come again!
But WAIT! There is more! Yep…
MT BACHELOR RESORT RULES & REGS:
You are a tenant/guest of an owner at the Mt Bachelor Village Resort (MBVR) and you have certain resort use privileges (e.g. pool, spa, tennis, river trail and common grounds)… but you + any/all guests in your party, must abide by Mt Bachelor Village Resort (MBVR) Rules & Regulations. The MBVR legal eagles were hard at work crafting these, so please ‘click on’ and read carefully. Here (below) are a few ‘highlights’ that have been culled from the more extensive list.
MBVR RULES & REGULATIONS (ratified May 3, 2014) < PDF Download
- Pool hours of operation: 9:00 a.m. to 10 p.m. – Closes seasonally on Oct 1 and reopens in March for Oregon’s Spring Break. The hot spa is open 365 days per year 9:00 a.m. to 10 p.m. except for maintenance and repair. During slow times or extreme cold weather, spa may be closed at discretion of MBVR staff. Please observe common sense safety when using the MBVR pool or spa. An adult or parent should watch closely any small children or those who are just learning how to swim.
- Disturbing the peace and tranquility of MBVR is not permitted… this includes prohibition of use of loud motorcycles or other excessively noisy vehicles or power tools.
- Discharging of firearms, arrows, slingshots, fireworks or any potentially hazardous projectile within MBVR is not permitted.
- Littering, including tossing cigarettes is not permitted.
- No living in motor homes or trailers parked on MBVR premises. Motor homes or trailers cannot be parked for more than seven (7) days at MBVR.
- Off road motorized vehicles are prohibited at MBVR.
- Bicycles and other modes of roller transport: NOTE: There are a number of MBVR restrictions on use of skateboards, rollerblades and bicycles. Please read the Full Rules & Regulations if you plan to use bikes or other roller transportation.
Read the Mt Bachelor Village Resort Amenities page for more info on MBVR use rights and restrictions
Back to the home page